Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Cole Haan Knee High Boots Stretch Leg Womens Brown Leather Pull On Size 9.5 NEW
- bluee By Betsey Johnson Lucy Flats - Women's Size 8 - Ivory
- RALPH LAUREN PURPLE LABEL Vachetta Leather Flip-Flops Sandals Slides US-11D
- ECCO mens shoes model IRVING Lace-ups blueE (MARINE) leather NEW
- NEW BALANCE SCARPA 574 LTH - BLK - 11 (191902810108)
- TRESPASS Thorburn Mens Hiking Boots US 11 REF 5044
- Polo Ralph Lauren Mens Vaughn Matte Ripstop Lac 8
- Bed Stu men's brown leather lace up derby oxford cap toe dress shoes sz 9
- Texas Steer Men's Size 9 Kamaal 2 Suede Work Boot Lace Up Tan NWT MSRP
- New Men Canvas shoes Sneaker Flat Casual Comfortable Breathable Jean Loafers Y1
- BRAND NEW - SIZE 7 (US) SIZE 6 (AUS) FLYERS BOOTS
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Very Good Pre-Owned Condition, Please see pictures.”|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9 1/2 3E||Material:||Leather|
|Style:||Loafers & Slip Ons||Width:||Extra Wide (EE+)|
Dark Cherry (Wine)
Does not apply
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Cole Haan Grand.OS Oxford Wing Tip Grey Suede Brown Leather shoes Mens Sz 8M about our community.