Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Adidas Originals - NMD_XR1 WINTER - SCARPA CASUAL NOMAD - art. BZ0633-C
- KNC11, 3 Inch Elevator shoes Comfort Derby Easy-Walk Series Mens Casual
- Alfani men Gregor Leder Oxfords
- Men's DC SHOES Pure SE Laced Sneaker Navy (NVY) 301024
- Clarks Medly Sun MensUK10.5 G Navy bluee Suede Loafer Moccasin Slip On shoes
- Dan Post DP69681 Soft Toe Oiled Leather Waterproof Western Work Boots EUC 11.5 D
- Lightweight Breathable Steel Toe Cap Work Safety shoes Hiking Sneakers Boots
- Fashion British style Women lace up casual Combat Desert work ankle boots shoes
- Adidas Y-3 Boost QR Primeknit Yohji Yamamoto Size US9.5
- shoes SALOMON KAINA MID GTX blue-4½
- Vintage BANDIT BOOT Men's size 8 EE Lizard - Reptile Western Cowboy Leather
- Propet Men's 11 D Strap Casual Monkstrap Suede Leather Dark bluee Knit Ankle Boot
- Maserati ART MC387 Red, White, & bluee shoes Size EU 45 US 11 UK 10
- Merrell Chameleon 7 Limit Mid Mens Waterproof Walking Hiking Boots Size 7-14
- Adidas Men's ENERGY CLOUD 2 New and Original
- Vans Men's shoes's Era color (Suede) Turkshctt Spcyrng
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Occasion:||Casual||US Shoe Size (Women's):||8|
Does not apply
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Double H Western Boots Burgundy Leather Casual Cowgirl Cowboy shoes Womens 5.5 B about our community.