Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- ALLBIRDS Wool Runners Charcoal Grey Uppers Grey Sole Men's Size 9
- Adidas Aq7754 Performance Men's DT Mid Basketball Grey White Dgh Solid Grey
- Pharrell x Tennis Hu Primeknit 'Oreo' Pharrell Williams Men's US 7 CQ2630
- Cool Clarks Originals Desert shoes Boots Sand Suede 8.5 Wallaby Trek Mod Indie
- NIKE AIR JORDAN XI UNC LOW WHITE UNIVERSITY blueE
- SHOES TECNICA INFERNO X-LITE 2.0 GTX - Grey Red uk-7
- WOMEN’S NIKE AIR MAX 95 OG SAIL GUAVA ICE GUM LIGHT BROWN 307960 111 sz 10
- Dan Post Womens Sidewinder boots Gently Used Red 8.5
- John Fluevog Brown Leather Camo Lace Combat Fashion Boots Womens Size 10
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Men Solid Leather Lace Up Round Toe shoes Formal Casual Low Top work shoes about our community.